Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blossom

People who have the inspiration and willpower to write everyday continually amaze me. I mean… I can copy down an inspirational quote. I can have great, funny conversations with people. But in my daily commitment to devotion and creating happiness, I am often in a loss of how to write down something I would feel has meaning.

My rantings and ravings, while to me might be therapeutic, are not necessarily great literature, and since I’m not really an expert on much, I struggle with what I can say. What I can do daily is look around me, find the things that are affecting me that day – making me laugh, cry, smile, scream – and take note of how God is trying to speak to me.

So today I am going to begin a new project, sort of a platform for inspiration. There will be plenty of times that I’ll have my own stories or motivations, but I am also seeking the motivations of my world. I’m going to try to capture my world through pictures, and when I’m lacking that inspiration I’ll see what my world is telling me. Today I will turn over and new leaf and blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment