Monday, April 20, 2009

Breathe

Is it green to through a monitor out the window?

I’m not sure it is. I think there are better ways to dispose of computer equipment, so in the spirit of Earth Day being this Wednesday, I’ll keep my actions in check.

Something that amazes me though… how do people have time to dread Mondays? I hardly have time to breathe on Mondays. I get to work at 8, look up and it’s noon, eat, fellowship (i.e. listen to lunch table woes) then back to work, look up again and it’s time to run for the bus. Tuesdays. No Wednesdays. Err, Fridays I have time to dread. So, when my computers decide to break, do they know I’ll have to find the time to squeeze them in on Mondays.

Seriously. Just a little help in this whole cosmic order! If I promise to recycle, can you make my monitor work?

No comments:

Post a Comment