Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sounds like...

My local chapter of runners anonymous met tonight. We met up for a nice social run, a quick four miler, at 6 p.m. I didn’t bother checking the temp, but I’m going to guess 96. See, nice. There’s a reason we’re all crazy.

After our run there was a kickoff party, so it was nice to be able to meet some people. I even got to talk to some of the shoe guys about my aching foot. They said, sounds like the beginning of plantar. Plantar fasciitis, good grief. At least they said stretching my calf well and icing after running should help.

Now, it sounds like the vacuum’s running. I’m pretty sure that as I’m sitting here typing my husband is downstairs cleaning. Does that mean I’m falling behind on my household and wifely duties with all this running? Am I a horrible person who can’t keep her life in balance? Maybe it’s just halftime in the basketball game. Ok. I’ll go see if I can help.

171 days, 943 miles to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment